These internal terms and conditions regulate the relations between WebSeo EOOD, Reg.number: 206178136, VAT Number: BG2061781369010 Bulgaria , city of Varna, ul. Varna, ul. Zyumbul #10, floor. 8, office 22, hereinafter referred to as WebSeo or “webseo.best” or “Site”, and any person ordering at webseo.best, hereinafter referred to as “Internet User” or “User” and together referred to as “Parties”.
The user declares that he/she is at least 18 years old and legally capable or has parental consent to enter into a contract. The parties agree that their relationship shall be governed exclusively by these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the mandatory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- The WebSeo General Terms and Conditions are mandatory for all users and all users of the site.
- Because of the limited amount and structure of information, descriptions of services can sometimes be incomplete. However, the information displayed always corresponds to the legal minimum data to be provided to the user.
- WebSeo guarantees the rights of Users under the law and the criteria and conditions accepted in practice.
The site is available at: https://webseo.best, through which Users have the opportunity to enter into a remote contract for the services offered by WebSeo.
At https://webseo.best Users / Users can:
- View information and use additional services to provide information;
- Conclude contracts for the services offered by WebSeo;
- Make any payments in connection with contracts with WebSeo in accordance with the supported payment methods;
- Get acquainted with the services, their characteristics, prices and terms of rendering;
- To be notified of rights under the law, mainly through the interface of the page https://webseo.best.
Price and payment options
The price of the goods of the service, is specified in the main characteristics of the service at the corresponding URL.
- At the end of the order the amount payable for the selected service is indicated.
- The price is specified in Bulgarian leva (BGN), without VAT, taxes and fees stipulated by law.
- The final price including taxes and fees will be displayed on the payment page.
- Different taxes and fees may apply, depending on the jurisdiction in which the customer’s business is located.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit cards Visa, Mastercard, as well as a bank transfer to the account of the company WebSeo;
- Security of credit card payments is guaranteed by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- The user receives a payment confirmation email and an invoice in their online account.
WebSeo reserves the right to refuse an order in cases where there were controversial about the payment, or noted an unusually large number of orders from the user.
Payment by debit/credit card via virtual POS terminal
- On the Website https://webseo.best/ it is possible to make payments through a virtual POS terminal provided by DSK Bank EAD part of the OTP group serving the Merchant, with VISA, MasterCard, Maestro bank cards without the physical presentation of the Merchant’s bank card, but through the possibility of inclusion in the Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode authentication schemes for payments over the Internet.
- The Bank is a full member of the International Card Organizations (ICO) Visa and MasterCard, which has the right and has authorized the Merchant to use the ICO trademarks.
- Merchant does not collect, store or process card data in any way. All such information shall be entered by the customer on the payment page of DSK Bank EAD, which is certified by MCO and supports 3D Secure Code, a real-time cardholder identification system for payment at a virtual POS using a secret password and providing maximum security of card payment at an Internet merchant through any of the following schemes:
- Verified by Visa (VbV) – for Visa logo cards, Visa Electron, VPAY;
- MasterCard Secure Code – for MasterCard and Maestro logo cards;
- The Merchant shall provide reliable control mechanisms for accepting payments via its virtual terminal on the Internet in order to prevent transactions that do not meet the objectives of the transaction with the Customer and these General Terms and Conditions, fall outside its scope and/or damage the prestige and good name of the Merchant, the Bank, Visa, MasterCard
- Customers may not make through the Virtual Post-Terminal on the Merchant’s Website an unauthorized transaction or a transaction made under the conditions of “fraud” – a transaction knowingly (intentionally) made with a card or card data obtained by illegal means (lost, stolen, obtained on the basis of forged documents, etc.), as well as with a forged or counterfeit card or with misappropriated card data. Such a transaction is made without the knowledge and consent of the authentic cardholder and without his/her authorisation.
- In cases where it is necessary to refund a payment made by debit/credit card, it shall be made only to the account of the card with which the payment was made within 14 days.
- The consumer has the right, without compensation or penalty and without giving a reason, to cancel the remote contract within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the application for services was made.
- If you have any difficulties or questions about services and refunds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mediation in consumer disputes
- Under the provisions of the CPA, every consumer may use the alternative consumer dispute resolution procedure within the meaning of the Act.
- The mediation of consumer disputes and the use of conciliation commissions are governed by Chapter Nine of the Code of Civil Procedure, Art. 181a et seq.
Modification and termination of these terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions may be changed by WebSeo and the company will notify all registered users accordingly.
- The General Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally changed by WebSeo at any time by updating them. These changes shall take effect immediately upon publication and shall be binding on all users.
- WebSeo has the right to change the terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion or if they are imposed by applicable law.
- In any case of changes in the General Terms and Conditions, WebSeo will inform its users by publishing the changes in the new General Terms and Conditions on the platform. The user is obliged to make a reference to possible changes in the General Terms and Conditions of the online store each time it is used.
- The modified General Terms and Conditions are deemed to be accepted by the User if he/she uses the site and has not declared his/her withdrawal before placing an order for services.
- Neither party shall be liable for failure to perform its contractual obligations if such failure is caused by force majeure.
- If the event does not cease within fourteen (14) days from the date of the event, each party has the right to notify the other party to terminate the Contract without paying the other for any damages.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by the laws of Bulgaria. The court of competent jurisdiction in the event of a dispute shall be determined in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- The consumer is informed of the opportunity to apply in the event of a dispute to a conciliation commission under the CPA, mediation or other alternative method of dispute resolution.
- In cases and in the context of a contract of sale from a professional to a professional client (company), the parties expressly agree to subject this contract to Bulgarian law.
- If any provision of these general terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, regardless of the reason therefor, this shall not render the other provisions invalid or unenforceable or render the unaffected provisions invalid.